Friday 1 February 2013

One day to start it all up - and that day is today.

We've gotten quite a lot of done new stuff into the blog, so I thought it would be time to finally submit an update and get into the flow of getting some things done.
- So, we've done pretty huge changes in the outlook of the blog overall and sort of changed the idea of what the content would be. Me and Sazz have thought that this blog serves better as an overall "look into our lives" sort of blog, which we update with our own life news and happenings in a trying-to-be-regular-updates. We'll keep the name, because it was a bloody genious take on our part, I think, and it's still a part of our life, gaming that is. We'll be updating about our life, the games, art, clothes, people, everything about it! It'll be cool, I promise :> And in the end, it all comes down to the fact of what we like.

This is certainly something that we like.

Today's been a good day - I've been on a work-at-home-day, which literally means I've just had a lot of time to do my own shit. Really appreciate it, as I'm trying to get my CV in order to possibly land a bloody summerjob one of these days! I have a few ideas, so, keeping my fingers crossed!
- Sazz has been ill a couple of days, which is really unfortunate, but, alas, I've had company on my day, watched her play Shadow of the Colossus, which seemed like a really cool game. I also went to the post to get my new phone covers! I haven't had any covers on my phone, only a sticker of the Razer logo ( which is mint ofc ), but now I've got something better: covers to show my love for the fandom for the BBC's Sherlock!

...are you?




No one, who's not into the TV-series will quite understand or get a feel to the deep meaning of this cover, but I am absolutely in love and hey, I guess that's the most important thing! :D
- So, I guess the thing for today has been wonderful covers and material good, gaming, etc. I do have to add that I've done a terrible amount of cleaning today as well! Organizing my shit together, I guess, has been the thing for the day. 


What today is all about.






I guess it was all from me today! I'm sending a shoutout to our
great friends, Kaikkitietäjä and Huuhkis, who me and Sazz are sharing a skype-call with atm. So good to hear their voices! Even better to see them soon enough and watch the Oscars together, hehe.

- Glowie xx

PS. Love and hugs to you, Bobby, I know you need it <3

3 comments:

  1. Nice new start to the blog, and nice background layout (One of you two make it? )
    A nice way to keep up to date with your lives for those who can't be in touch that often.
    Although € on E in the banner? Madness! Why its on 4 with 4 and $ !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bobby! The background is actually something which you can find in Blogger itself - we just thought it fits us more than well in plenty on levels (:
      - I actually have that too! No idea how to use it tho :P

      Delete
    2. You hold Alt GRRrrrrrrr and press it! Same for `¬¦

      Delete